Monday 3 February 2014

Benefit POREfessional

So I recently got Benefit POREfessional after seeing everyone hype about it for ages. I can safely say that this product is worth thr hype!

 I have used this primer everyday since I got it. I am used to having my makeup slide off my face as I have oily skin but using this primer makes my makeup last all day! My makeup around my nose normally can go a little cakey which is not a look I like to go for but by using POREfessional this has not been happening.

As the name suggests this primer also minimises the look of large pores. The main reason for using a primer is to help even out any inperfections, and create a more even canvas and a good base for applying foundation. Primers are also good for making your makeup last longer and looking freash throughout the day.

The POREfessional comes in a retro looking turquoise tube with a small screw lid.
The primer it's self has a pale beige tinit to it, but when you blend it, it then turn transparant, so it is suitable for all skin types. It leaves the skin feeling silky soft but with a matte finish. 

I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a long wearing primer. I will be repurchasing this in the future, I can see this being one of favourite products for a long time!


Hope you enjoyed this post!
love chloe oxo









No comments :

Post a Comment