Wednesday 30 July 2014

My Mac Quad



Lately I have been getting fed up of having to carry around my big pro palette so I decided to go into mac and get the Quad pro palette. I find it so much easier for travelling having a quad instead of carrying around 15 eye shadows when I'm probably only going to use 3 or 4 of them.



The colours I have in my quad are Orb, All That Glitters, Omega and Mulch. As you can see Orb and Omega are matte. I like to use Orb as a base colour or as a highlight on my brow bone or in the inner corner of my eye, I really like orb because it isn't too much of an intense highlight but it still does the job. I use Omega to fill in my brows, it comes in really handy being able to have my brow colour in with my eye shadows because then it's one less product for me to have to have in my makeup bag.  The next two colours have a little bit of simmer/glitter in them. All That Glitters is probably one of my all time favourite MAC shades, well I think everyone loves it! It is just really simple, you can just put it all over your eye and then you are done! But say if you want a bit more definition you could add Mulch into the crease or outer corner of the eye to make it more smokey. Also Mulch is a really nice shade to put all over the eye lid and then smoke it out at the edges, it works really well for a simple and quick smokey eye.


I feel as if this is the perfect quad for me, it makes it so much easier having my eyeshadows in one place and in such a compact way. It's the perfect size when travelling and for my make up bag!


hope you enjoyed this post.
love chloe x x x

No comments :

Post a Comment