Tuesday 5 July 2016

Drugstore Haul



So the other day whilst I was in town I thought I'd treat myself to some new makeup, I made my way into boots and super drug and this is what I picked up. Starting with boots, I noticed that a lot of Soap & Glory products had £2 off them so I repurchased two of my favourite products; these are the One Heck of a Blot Powder and the Primer. I have used these products many times before and they are some of my all time favourite base products! I then found myself looking at their lipsticks and I picked up two from their nudes collection, the shades I got are Love & O-Biege which is a really pretty nude shade which is a shine finish and then I also got Barley Pinking which is a pink nude which is also a shine finish.

I also went to Superdrug as I wanted too pick up a few things from Tanya Burr's new Soft Luxe range, the only thing they had in stock from this range was the nail polish in Piggy Bank. Its a really pretty muted pink shade and looks so lovely on the nails! From her previous collection I picked up the Hollywood eyeshadow pallet which has a lovely range of golds and browns. I also picked up a lipgloss in the shade Just Peachy! I love these lip glosses as they are so pigmented and smell amazing!

Hope you enjoyed this post today! Have you picked up anything from the drugstore lately?


No comments :

Post a Comment