Friday 27 September 2013

LONDON FASHION WEEKEND 2013

So as you all know I attended London Fashion Weekend on Saturday 21st September, and it was such an amazing experience I would really like to attend more events like these. But anyways in my last post I talked about all the wonderful beauty products I got there, so if you haven't read that blog post please do! As this is my part 2 of the blog posts this one is going be more about the fashion show and the clothes rather than the make-up.

OOTD - London Fashion Weekend.

 Hat - h&m £7.99
Leather jacket - h&m £29.99
Top - Topshop £18
Skirt - Topshop £20
Bag (you can't really see it) - The Cambridge Satchel Company £105
Boots - Topshop £45











 The fashion show that I went to was at 2pm none of the shows really had names as they used a number of brands instead of just one. The four collections that were included in the show were called Pretty in Pink, Back To Nature, Shape Up and Victoriana.

Pretty in Pink collection.

 
Back to Nature collection. 

 Shape Up collection

Victoriana collection.

Out of all the collections I think the Victoriana collection was my favourite. It was so elegant and classy with the tailored trousers and pretty blouses I just want everything in this collection. Going to my first ever fashion show and being on the front row was an amazing experience. It also made me realise that I really want to work in the fashion industry as a make-up artist, after speaking to one of the shows artist it really inspired me.


hope you all enjoyed my blog post I'll be updating again on Sunday so I'll see you all soon!


byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
love chloe oxoxo
       

No comments :

Post a Comment