Sunday 29 September 2013

Product Review

Dream Touch Blush Review

So recently i have been trying out loads of new products as I find myself always buying the same products and playing it a bit safe with my make-up. When I saw this blush I thought it would be really nice to wear on an everyday purpose as it isn't anything to daring.

So the blush that I have been trying out is the Dream Touch blush by Mayeblline New York in the shade 07. When I looked at this product I really like the colour as I thought it would go well with my pale skin, I then swatched the blush on my hand and I loved the way it blended into my skin it has a really creamy feel to it and at first it looked really nice so I then went and purchased it.

When I was buying this product I didn't notice the amount of glitter and shimmer it had in it. When i got home and was trying it out it made by cheeks look like glitter balls, it was so glittery and shiny.

Later on I had the idea of using the blush as an eye shadow as it is just like a cream shadow, I then tried this out and it works as a really good eyeshadow base and looks really nice and pretty when you put MAC naked lunch eye shadow over the top.

I don't think I will repurchase this product but I will continue to use it as an eye shadow base for now.




hoped you all liked my product review, I'll be updating again on Tuesday. If you have any ideas that you would like be to do a post about please comment I am always in need of ideas!

love Chloe oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment