Tuesday 5 November 2013

Boots, Primark, Topshop, River Island and Lush Haul.


Helloooo again, I haven't wrote a blog post in a long time due to my laptop being broken but I am going to try and start posting weekly again.

So on with the haul! As I had a day off from college today I thought I would go into town and have a little bit of a look around, well this then resulted in me buying a few things the I probably don't even need. But anyway as you can tell from the title of this blog post I went to quite a few different shops so here we go!

The first shop I went into was boots. Well at the moment boots has a 3 for 2 offer so I took advantage of this offer and picked up a few things I have had my eye on for a while.




I did buy six products but one of them is a gift for a friend and I know that she will read this blog post so I haven't shown that certain product in this haul. But anyways the first thing I got was a lipstick, it is from collection and it is in the little mix range the one I got is the 'Perrie'. I have been wanting a purple lipstick for a long time now and I saw that one so I thought I might as well try it out, its a really pretty purple and it is just the colour i was looking for. I then got a Revlon lipgloss in the shade '225 - Berry Allure' this lipgloss is very shear and works really nice with the lipstick I got!

 The next thing I got is something every 'Beauty Guru' has raved about so i jumped on the bandwagon and brought this Maybelline New York, 24HR Color Tattoo. I already have one of this and its a really pretty gold colour but everyone seems to be going on about this one colour 'On and on Bronze' so I thought I would finally try it out.

 I then got a eyeshadow pencil from Collection in the shade 'Vinilla Sky' and this is a lovely glittery champagne colour it works really nicely as a base or just on its own, I also used it as an inner-corner highlight. And finally the last thing I got from boots was a Rimmel London Scandaleyes Percision Micro Eyeliner, I really like this eye liner because the nib is really small so it is easy to get really close to the lashline.

Prices of Products -
  • Collection 'Perrie' lipstick - £2.99
  • Revlon lipgloss - £6.99
  • Rimmel London eyeliner - £5.49
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo - £4.99
  • Collection eyeshadow pencil - £3.19 
Here is a few more close up pictures of the products I brought.
Color Tattoo - On and on Bronze

Collection lipstick 'Perrie' and Revlon lipgloss in 'Berry Allure'
Collection Eyeshadow pencil in 'Vinilla Sky' and Rimmel Eyeliner

So the next shop I went into was Primark and I didnt really go in Primark becasue I needed anything I just thought i might as well have a little look around. As it is getting much colder now I thought it would be good to pick up a pair of gloves just to use until I can find some I really like. So I picked up these navy mitten/gloves. I love these types of gloves becasue I can still sort of use my phone but my hands dont get as cold. The gloves were only £3 so I'm not expecting them to last forever but I find a lot of chucky knit gloves always end up with holes in whatever price I end up paying.
Navy chunky knit mittens/gloves.
The next two shops i went to were Topshop adn River Island in both of these shops i brought some rings. I have been wanting some gold rings for ages now so I finally gpt some. I got three midi rings and one normal ring.


From the left, the first ring I got is from topshop and it was on sale for £2.25 which I think is a bargin. The next rings are all from River Island and they are all midi rings, all of the rings I brought go really nicely together, the two rings in the middle came as a pack of two and they were £2 and the last ring was also £2.


Finally the last place I went to was Lush. Now that christas is nearing lush have their christmas range out which is by far the best range they do! I restricted myself in lush and only brought one bath bomb even though so many caught my eye. I ended up geting a Goldon Wonder Ballistic and this is one of my all time favourite bath bombs from lush. It is so pretty and I am always amazed the way my bath turns out when i use this, I would try and explain the smell but I'm not very good at explaining smells! It is just an all round amazing bath bomb.
Golden Wonder Bath bomb. 

I hoped you enjoyed me rambling on about all the things I have brought today! I will try and update again next tuesday!


love chloe xxx

No comments :

Post a Comment