Friday 26 June 2015

Summer Wishlist 2015



Now that the weather in England has decided to turn hot although I don't hold out much hope in it staying this way for very long, as you all know how unpredictable English weather is. Anyway I finally thought it was a good time to post my summer wishlist.

The first beauty product that has made it's way onto my wishlist is the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow after hearing so many amazing things about this product it has made me want it even more. I might have to pick it up on my next trip to Selfridges. The second beauty product that is on my summer wishlist is the Nars Sheer Glow Foundation this is another product that everyone always seems to be raving about. I do prefer a lighter foundation in the summer so maybe I will have to give Nars Sheer Glow a go and see if it lives up to expectations.

Moving onto non beauty.. I have been eyeing up the Kate Spade Cedar Street Hayden bag for a long time now. Its such a simple bag but I feel like I need to add it to my collection as I would get so much wear out of it and its just so pretty. As it is summer I really want a pair of White Joni Jeans from Topshop as these are like a summer fashion essential. I have so many tops that would go perfectly with a pair of white high wasted jeans!

Pandora recently released their new Rose Gold collection and everything is so pretty (I want it all). I really like the Pandora Rose Gold Bow Ring it is so simple and elegant but also so pretty and I love it. I am into simple jewellery so this is right up my street. I have wanted a polaroid camera for ages and the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 are so cute and its a really cool thing to have in the summer as I can take it with me and take pictures of my summer adventures.

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know what is on your wishlist this summer!











No comments :

Post a Comment