Friday 19 June 2015

Milani Cosmetics





I have wanted to try some products from Milani Cosmetics for a very long time, in the UK it is hard to find Milani products so I ordered these from Beauty Crowd. I was very happy to finally get my hands on some Milani products!

I got a Colour Statement Lipstick in the shade Nude Creme, it's a pinky nude which applies beautifuly and lasts ages once on the lips. The lipstick has a sheen to it but isn't at all glossy it is more of a satin finish. It looks lovely with a smokey brown eye and its a very everyday lipstick that is easy to pull off.

I also got a  Rose Powder Blush in the shade Romantic Rose, these blushers are so pigmented you need to tiniest amount of product to get a good colour pay off. The texture is really smooth and buttery so the blusher applies very smoothly to the skin and last ages. I also picked up a Illuminating face powder in the shade Beauty's Touch, I use this to highlight the tops of my cheek bones it comes out as a pinky highlight once all the shades are swirled together. Both the blusher and illuminator are very pretty to look at and I almost don't want to use them and ruin their prettiness.





No comments :

Post a Comment