Tuesday 2 June 2015

Recent Buys and New Found Loves #2



All three of these recent purchases have found their way into my new favourite products. I was in need of a new eyeliner and I finally decided to try the Magic Liner from Topshop after hearing so many people rave about this product. I love how thin the pen of the eyeliner is so you can easily achieve the perfect cat eye. I also love how pigmented this eyeliner is its so black which is great as you only have to do the line once instead of going over it a few times.

I also recently picked up the MAC Pro Longwear Concealer which I have wanted for ages! I finally decided to get in when I was in Bluewater the other day. I finally got colour matched and finally got the concealer. I am loving it so far, it is very high coverage so you need a tiny bit. I am so happy I finally picked up this concealer, think it has beat my old favourite which was the collection lasting perfection concealer (predicable I know).

The last product that I have recently purchased is the Benefit Watts Up Highlighter. I have always loved Benefit products and really wanted to try something else from the brand so I picked up this highlighter. It is a soft champagne cream highlighter which blends beautifully and lasts on the skin all day!

Hope you have enjoyed this post! Is there any products that you think I should try out leave me a comment and let me know. 


No comments :

Post a Comment