Saturday 30 May 2015

Summer Essentials | Collab with That Girl in Wonderland



As we are nearing towards summer now I thought I would share some of my summer essentials with you all. This is a collab with the lovely http://thatgirlinwonderlandx.blogspot.co.uk so make sure you check her post out as well!

My first summer essential is The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Moisture Lotion I love this moisturiser for the summer as it has an SPF of 15 and it't really important to wear SPF on your face especially in summer. I love this moisturiser as it is really light weight and leaves my skin really smooth and hydrated. This moisturiser is especially good if you have sensitive skin as it have Aloe in it so its soothing. My second summer essential is also from The Body Shop and its their Honey Bronzer I have it in the shade 01. I have talked about this bronzer loads as it is one of my favourite all time bronzers. This bronzer is great if you have pale skin and are wanted that skin kissed look without looking to orange! I cannot get enough of this bronzer.

My next two summer essentials are both lip products. The first being MAC Costa Chic Lipstick I have always loved a coral lip in the summer and this lipstick has got to be my go to coral. It is a frost finish so it is more matte on the lips but I really like that look which this shade. This lipstick also stays on for ages which is great for those long summer days. My next go to lip option is the L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Extraordinaire in the shade 201 Rose Symphony. This shade is a glossy pink/coral which is lovely for summer. I love wearing this with a tan!

My last summer essential is the Catrice All Round Up Waterproof Mascara. I love this mascara as it is water which is great for the summer but it also holds the curl and just makes my lashes look so long and full which is everything I want in a mascara.

Hope you have enjoyed this post. Remember its a collab so check out the lovely that girl in wonderland's post! http://thatgirlinwonderlandx.blogspot.co.uk



No comments :

Post a Comment