Sunday 17 May 2015

Spring Pinks




I'm going to say that wearing a pink lip is probably the lip option I go for most days, whether its a pink nude or a peachy pink that's probably what I have on my lips. I'd much rather wear a pink lip than a bold red as I feel like pink suits my skin tone much better. I thought I'd share a handful of my favourite pink lip options for spring/summer.

I am going to start off with one of my favourite pink nudes which is the Kiko lipstick in 803, it is very sheer when you first put it one but with a couple of swipes you have a full colour. All though this is a sheer glossy lipstick it lasts on the lips for a good few hours which I love! Another favourite of mine is the Lorèal Color Riche in the shade 136 Flamingo, this is a lighter pink which has a lovely sheen to it. It looks gorgeous with really glow skin and a brown smokey eye thats what I tend to pair this lipstick with.

Moving on to another all time favourite of mine which is the NYX Butter Gloss in Vanilla Cream Pie, I have loved this lipgloss since I first got it. It has an amazing formula as it isn't to sticky but still manages to stay on the lips. Another favourite which also happens to be from Lorèal Paris is the Collect Privee in Julianne's Nude, this lipstick is probably one of my all time favourite peachy pinks. I find that it suits my skin tone swell as being able to wear it with any type of eye makeup. I love the formula of this as it just has a sheen to it and isn't glossy like the others mentioned.

Lastly I have to mention Toyshops Lipstick in the shade Tease, this is the lipstick I always reach for when I want a full on pink lip. I love this lipstick as its matte and is so pigmented. This looks lovely with a simple winged eyeliner.

Hope you enjoyed todays post!



No comments :

Post a Comment