Thursday 23 April 2015

New Found Loves




So I have recently picked up a few new makeup items and I love all of these items so much!

Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Nail Paint
I was browsing around in boots and saw these new nail polishes from Barry M and I found it so hard to pick a few shades to try out as all of the shades were so pretty and right up my street! I decided to get the shades 'Pit Stop' which is a light grey colour it is very similar to Nails Inc 'Porchester Square', I also got the shades 'Eat My Dust' which is a lovely light blue shade which is great for spring/summer, the third shade I picked up was 'Lap of Honour' which is a pastel lilac which is also lovely for spring/summer. These polishes do need about 2/3 coats as they are very light but I am amazed with how quickly they dry. I think everyone is always up for a nice quick drying nail polish.

Kiko Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow
I have been hearing loads about Kiko lately so I finally decided to check it out. I pick up two of these cream eyeshadow pencils and I can know see what all the hype is about. I love how you can just quickly run these over you eyelid and blend out with a brush or finger and your done! I have two shades a lighter shade which is '07' this is a shimmery champagne colour which really helps to brighten up the eyes. The second shade I have is a dark brown with gold shimmer running through it. It looks really nice on its own or blended through the crease, the shade number for this is '04'.

Max Factor Creme Puff Blush
I have had my eyes on these Max Factor blushers for a while now and I finally picked them up on one of my trips to boots. I have the shades '05 Lovely Pink' which is a light pink with gold shimmer running through it, these blushers are shimmery but not over the top I tend not to use a highlighter when using these. The second shade I have is '10 Nude Mauve' this shade is like a peachy/nude glow it looks lovely on the skin and adds a glow which would look lovely with a tan!

Hope you enjoyed todays post. Have you found any new items that you love? Let me know!


No comments :

Post a Comment