Thursday 16 April 2015

Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit




After seeing so many people raving about this contour kit I just had to try it out for myself. I've been after the Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour kit but at the moment I just can't justify the price and I don't think I would use all the shades in the palette. So I have opted for this Barry M Contour Kit instead.

I normally find it hard to find that perfect contour shade, as being pale I find that contour shades are normally to orange. I was surprised when I tried this out it wasn't to orange for my skin. The contour kit includes 3 shades; the first shade is a highlight which you can use on the high points of your face so the tops of your cheek bones, centre of the forehead and the length of the nose. It adds a nice glow to the skin. The middle shade is a medium brown shade which you can use to bronze up the face or contour with it. On days when I want a light contour I tend to use this shade as my contour shade. The last shade is a dark brown which is the contour shade of the palette, you can use this shade to sculpt the cheek bones, to get that amazing contoured look. 

The palette retails for £6.49 which I think is a great price for a contour palette. I would recommend this palette if you are thinking about getting the Anastasia Beverly Hill Contour Kit. 


No comments :

Post a Comment