Sunday 5 April 2015

Loréal Paris Color Riche Lipsticks




Don't you just love it when you find great lipsticks without an expensive price tag, look no further these lipsticks from Loréal Paris are amazing and I don't know why I hadn't tried them sooner. They retail at £6.99 each which is amazing! I have six shades from pinky nudes to a berry red. I have one matte shade which is 430 - Mon Jules and the rest of the shades I have are a more glossy finish but not super glossy.

The three lighter shades I got are 136 - Flamingo Elegance which is a pink/peach shade which is great for an everyday shade, 632 - Greige Amoureux is a lovely pinky/nude which little bits of glitter in it. It adds a lovely gleam to the lips. The last "pinky" shade I got is 431 - Fuchsia Déclaration this is a deeper pink which also have a few flecks of glitter in it.

The three darker shades I got are 703 - Oud Obsession which it a dark brown nude I don't really know when or how I am going to wear this but I thought it was an interesting shade to have in my collection. I don't really have many red lipsticks so I got one and it's in the shade 364 - 16 Place Vendrome I really like this red as it isn't a bright in your face red it is muted which I really like! Lastly I have the shade 430 - Mons Jules which is a matte berry shade, I think this is one of my favourite shades as I don't really have anything else like it!





No comments :

Post a Comment