Saturday 7 March 2015

Is Spring On It's Way?








Yes I know spring may be well on it's way but that doesn't mean I will be giving up my dark lips and nails and also my black winged liner.

I recently picked up this Illamasqua nail polish in the shade Vice, it's a lovely deep purple/red shade. It applies really nicely only needing two coats, it is semi matte it has a little bit of a shine to it but its not super shiny.

Another deep red product that I have been loving is this lipstick from Revlon in the shade Black Cherry, after seeing loads of people wearing this I just had to be brave and try it out. The finish on it is like a satin finish it has a little bit of shine but not too much, I wish this lipstick would stay on a bit longer than it does as I feel like I have to reapply it every half an hour. Overall its a lovely shade and formula it would be even better if it stayed on for longer!

I have also found another eyeliner which I love! It is the Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner from Maybelline although this doesn't stay on as long as my Soap And Glory Super Cat liner I really like the way this liner goes on, I love how fine the nib of the liner is so it makes the application really smooth and easy!


Hope you enjoyed this post!


Love Chloe oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment