Tuesday 10 March 2015

Nude Lips vs Dark Lips





Lately I have been loving a pink/brown nude or the total opposite a deep purple/red. I have been loving either a brown nude (just like Kylie Jenners) or a pinky nude which is usually my go to lip option, but I have also been loving that dark red/purple lip which I love wearing with the good old winged liner.

The brown nude that I have been loving is The Body Shop, Colour Crush in the shade 310. I really love this lipstick as you can wear it shear as well as building up the colour for that full Kylie Jenner look.

The second nude that I have been loving which is more of pinky nude which is my normal go to lip option. It is the Bourjois Shine Edition in the shade 26. This is a gorgeous glossy nude colour and I love the way it looks with a smokey eye or just a simple eye look.

Lastly the dark lip which I have been wearing a lot lately is a Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade 477 Black Cherry. I know a lot of people that love this lipstick, and I am one of them! It is deferentially one of them bold lip shades which just make you feel 10x better about your make-up!

Well for me I am going to say that I am torn between dark lips and nude lips. I really can't decide a favourite! It depends on how I am feeling as to what lipstick I choose.

 I really want to get some more bold/dark lipsticks so if you have any suggestions make sure you tell me in the comments!



No comments :

Post a Comment