Sunday 4 January 2015

NARS Virtual Domination Palette




I recently got this beauty for christmas and I think it is one of the prettiest palettes I own. I have never brought anything from NARS before and I really don't know why! This is the Virtual Domination Palette which is exclusive to Space NK, which was limited addition so it is no longer on sale. 

This palette includes; Miss Liberty Highlighter, Deep Throat Blush, Sex Fantasy Blush, Final Cut Blush and of course Laguna Bronzer. The shades Sex Fantasy and Final Cut are exclusive to this palette but I'm sure NARS have very similar shades to what is in this palette. 

I love the formula of the NARS products as they are really pigmented and creamy. I also love this palette as it hasn't got any crazy shades in that I won't use. I think Laguna is now my favourite bronzer.



Thanks for reading this post, I know I have been bad with uploading but I am going to try and get some sort of upload routine going. If you have any suggestions on posts you would like see leave a comment or tweet me @fmlxchloe :)

love chloe oxo 


No comments :

Post a Comment