Friday 9 January 2015

A Little Bit of Luxury


We all love a little bit of high end makeup here and there don't we? I recently was looking for a nude lipstick and while I was wondering round the beauty hall in Selfridges this little beauty caught my eye.

I was looking for a new nude lipstick to add to my collection so I decided to get the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine 54 Boy. This is the perfect pinky/nude for everyday wear. As it is one of Chanel's Rouge Coco Shine lipsticks it is very glossy so there is no need to wear a lipgloss as well. This lipstick is also very moisturising which I love as I can't stand lipsticks that dry my lips out! I feel like I have finally found the perfect everyday nude, and I really want to try so more shades from this collection.



love chloe oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment