Monday 20 July 2015

My Go Too Summer Makeup Look | Collab




I thought I would share my go to summer makeup in todays post. This is a collab with the lovely Dalal from monochromedaisies.blogspot.com so make sure you go and check out her post as well.

In the warmer months I am all about a lighter base so I tend to go with a BB cream I recently got the Dream Pure BB Cream from Maybelline and I have been loving it. It is matte which is great for summer as I don't want to look oily but it doesn't completely mattify the skin which I love! To brighten under my eyes I use the Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer this is great because it helps to brighten those dark circles and stays put really well and doesn't crease. To set that all in place I just use the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder this helps my makeup to last a lot longer.

For my bronzer/blush I use the Maybelline Dream Sun which is a bronzer and blusher in one. I sometimes use them separately or I swirl my brush around the pan and use them mixed together as it leaves a lovely pink/bronze glow on the cheeks which looks great with a tan. To highlight I use the Benefit Highbeam which is a cream highlighter so it helps the skin to have a highlight without looking patching/powdery.

On my brows I still use my Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade I love this for my brows and I haven't found anything that is as good as this. I like to keep my eye makeup pretty neutral so I just use Naked Lunch all over the lid and Omega in the crease and outer corner to give the look a bit of depth. I then just apply a generous amount of mascara and I have been loving the Maybelline Lash Sensational it adds loads of volume and holds the curl of the lashes so well. It also doesn't smudge or flake off which is great!

Hope you enjoyed this post make sure you check out Dalal's post on her blog! monochromedaisies.blogspot.com.


No comments :

Post a Comment