Sunday 5 July 2015

The Perfect Minimal Makeup Look for Summer | Collab with GeorgiaMaexo




In the summer I am always going for a minimal makeup look as when it is hot I really cannot be bothered with a full face of heavy makeup. Todays post is a collab with the lovely Georgia from http://georgiamaexo.blogspot.co.uk so make sure you go over to her blog and check out her post as well.

For my base I love using The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream, the BB Cream first comes out white but has beads of colour with burst when you buff the cream into your skin. The BB cream also adapts to your skin tone to get that perfect colour and finish. I use the shade 00 which is the highest shade but as I become more tanned I will probably have to get the next shade up. To set that in place I use the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot. I use this powder through my t-zone just to get rid of any shine and to set my makeup in place.

To add a bit of colour and to bronze my skin I use a very natural blusher and bronzer. I love using The Body Shop Honey Bronzer in the shade 01 I use this is add some colour to by face and also to contour. I also use the cream blush from NYX in the shade Natural. I love using cream blushers as it helps the skin to look glowy and not powdery.

For my eyes I love going for a light champagne shade, I have been reaching for the Benefit Cream Shadow in the Shade Bikini-Tini. I love this cream shadow as it doesn't crease and it brightens up the eyes. On the eyes I will also use the Benefit They're Real Mascara which is one of my favourites. When wearing minimal makeup I will just use the Maybelline Brow Drama in Dark Blonde on my brows to add more definition.

To finish the look off I love using a tinted lip balm like the Baby Lips. I like doing this as it is adding a tough of colour to my lips but also moisturising at the same time.

Make sure you check out Georgia's post on her minimal makeup.  http://georgiamaexo.blogspot.co.uk 
Also make sure you follow me on bloglovin I am close to 100 followers on there! Thank you for reading!




No comments :

Post a Comment