Monday 27 July 2015

Monthly Makeup Favourites | July 2015



I think it's about time I share my monthly makeup favourites with you all, as I haven't done a post like this is a few months. I recently brought a few things from Maybelline and they have made their way into this monthly favourites, the first product is the Dream Pure BB Cream I love BB Creams and I haven't wanted to try this one for ages as it is tailored towards oily skin. I have combination skin so I found that this BB Cream was perfect for my skin! I love the way it looks on my skin and this BB Cream is perfect for that no makeup look. The second product I have been loving throughout July has been the Master Sculpt, the drugstore doesn't really offer many good contour products but I think we have a winner with this! I have the shade 01 / Light Medium which is the perfect contour shade for me it's not to orange or dark so I don't end up looking like I have orange stripes across my cheeks.

My next favourite is a nail polish from Rita Ora's Rimmel London collection. I picked up the shade 498 / Rain Rain Go Away which is very fitting as it has not stopped raining here for about 2 days. I love this shade, I seem to be likely purple/greys for my nails at the moment so this is right up my street. I applied to coats but you could probably get away with just one! The nail polish seems to last about 3/4 days on my nails which I think is great as the nail polish is only £2.99.

My last favourite for this month is the Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow in the shade Bikini-Tini I love cream eyeshadows and I love champagne coloured eyeshadows as well so I finally got this one from Benefit after eyeing it up for ages! I love it, it just brightens up the eyes and as the name suggests it doesn't crease which is great as cream eyeshadows sometimes crease really easily!

Hope you enjoyed todays post, let me know what you have been loving this month!


No comments :

Post a Comment