Friday 3 July 2015

Current Skin Care Favourites



I have recently been trying out so new skincare products and I thought I would share some of my favourites with you all.

To remove most of my makeup and tackle my eye makeup I will use the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water. I use this with cotton pads and swipe over my eyes and face to remove my makeup. It doesn't leave an oily feeling on the skin like a lot of other makeup removers it is very gentle and great if you have sensitive skin. To cleanse my skin I use the La Roche Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel this is a new find of mine and I love it. It simply removes all my makeup and makes my skin feel fresh and clean. Its really good for sensitive skin as its nice and gentle on the skin but also removes any oils and makeup.

In my everyday skincare routine I don't use a mask or exfoliate everyday I do this about every three days. I love using the Origins Out Of Trouble 10 Minute Mask, this mask is good if you have acne prone skin it have really helped me to clear up my skins when I'm having trouble with my skin. I also love using the exfoliator called Modern Friction that is also from Origins, its a good gentle exfoliator which is also great for sensitive skin.

To moisturise I use The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Moisturiser, I love using this as it has an SPF in it which is great for summer and protecting my skin.

Hope you enjoyed this post today. Let me know what your skin care faves are I'm always up for trying new skincare products.



No comments :

Post a Comment