Sunday 28 June 2015

Current Addictions | Collab With My Little Blogging Oasis




This is a post on my current addictions there have been a few things beauty and non beauty that I have been loving lately. This is also a collab post with Aneesa from http://mylittlebloggingoasis.blogspot.co.uk.

I just can't get enough of my phone case from Iconemesis which has already featured in a previous post, I just love the design so much and its just so pretty. You can tell I have been loving blues lately just from the pictures above but I have been using these two Barry M Gelly High Shine in the shades Blueberry (top) and Sky Blue (bottom). I have always loved the Gelly range from Barry M but recently I have been reaching for these colours all the time! My last beauty related favourite has been a lip balm from La Roche-Posay, the lip balm is really moisturising and sorted my chapped lips out within a few days. The lip balm also leaves the lips feelings moisturised for hours which is great.

My last favourite which is none beauty related is Prison Break I started watching it a few weeks ago and I am already on the last season. The program is so intense and I always end up watching way more episodes at a time than I should but it is so gripping I don't want to stop watching it. I have been watching it on Netflix and can't wait to see how it ends!

Thank you for reading this post remember to check out Aneesa's post to find our her current addictions. http://mylittlebloggingoasis.blogspot.co.uk 




No comments :

Post a Comment