Sunday 16 August 2015

What's In My Travel Makeup Bag



I am going on holiday this week so I thought I'd share the makeup I'm going to be taking away with me. I've tried to keep my makeup bag pretty light as I don't tend to go all out of makeup whilst on holiday so I have just packed a few of my favourite things.

For my base I am keeping things pretty light with a BB Cream, I have gone with the Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream in the shade Light this is great for summer/holiday as it has an SPF in it and it's nice and light on the skin so it doesn't feel like I'm wearing a ton of makeup. For primer I have gone with The Body Shop Insta Blur I love this primer it's been a favourite of mine for a long time now! I am also taking the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer in the shade Light to conceal any dark circles or blemishes that appear.

For my contour/bronzer, blush and highlight I am taking my Nars Virtual Domination Palette, this palette has everything I need so it's easy to pop in my makeup bag and it also has a great mirror I can use. For my brows I am taking my trusty Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade as it is my favourite brow product and I never seem to reach for anything else.

For eyes I am taking my Mac quad with the shades Naked Lunch, All That Glitters, Omega and Mulch. With those shades I can create a neutral smokey eye which is what I tend to go for on an everyday basis. Along with my Mac quad I love wearing winged eyeliner so I am taking my Loreal Paris Super Line. For Mascara I am taking the Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof mascara.

For my lip options I am taking Mac Brave for a pink/nude and Chanel Lip Gloss in the shade 179 which is more of a peachy coral shade.

Hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know if you are going on/have been on holiday anywhere this summer!




No comments :

Post a Comment