Wednesday 12 August 2015

Boots Haul



I know this is my second haul and we aren't even half way through this month but I have just been doing a lot of shopping lately and I thought I'd share what I recently got from Boots. (I really need to go on a spending ban) I suppose it wasn't too bad as everything I got was on some sort of offer!

Soap and Glory had the offer that when you buy one thing you get another half price so I picked up two of the 'Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Sticks' in the shades Pink-A-Boo and Nudist. These are so glossy and look so good on the lips. Pink-A-Boo is such a lovely pink shade which complements the lips beautifully and Nudist is the perfect nude for me. I really love these, there is three more shades in the collection so I might have to go back to boots to pick those up!

Maybelline had a deal on that you can get two products for £10 so I got the Fit Me powder and concealer. I have tried out the powder and the colour looks great I got it in the shade 120 / Classic Ivory. I also got the concealer in the lightest shade but it looks a little orange on me but maybe when I've got a bit more of a tan it will match better to my skin.

Lastly I got the Real Techniques Bold Metals Tapered Blush Brush which is number 300. I have wanted to get a brush so this collection for ages but just haven't got round to picking one up and at the moment the Bold Metals collection has 20% off so I thought it would be a good time to get one of these brushes. I really like the brush I have been using it for a combination of blusher and highlighter and I love how soft it is and it is also so pretty.

Hope you enjoyed todays post! I think it is deferentially time for me to go on a spanning ban for a few weeks!





No comments :

Post a Comment