Wednesday 19 August 2015

Review | Urban Decay Naked Smokey




I know by now there are millions of posts about the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette but I just had to share my thoughts on this beautiful palette over here on my blog. I know this palette was released a couple of weeks ago but I wanted to be able to use it a few times before giving a full review on it. I am so happy to finally have the Naked Smoky Palette ever since I heard about it I have been waiting to get my hands on it!

Just like the other Naked Palettes this is also long and rectangular but the packing is different as it is plastic. Personally this is my favourite packaging of the Naked Palettes I just think it looks really slick and cool. The palette also comes with a brush just like the others but instead of having a flat end on the brush it has more of a tapered brush so you can blend the eye shadows out and get that smokey look. Unlike the other palettes the shades do not go light-dark they go light on both ends and meet dark shades in the middle.

The Smoky palette has 4 matte shades and the rest are glittery/shimmery. The one thing I love about this palette is that even though its a palette aimed towards Smoky looks you can create wearable smokey looks as well as really dramatic looks. The look I have been going for lately has been taking the shade High all over the lid and then using the shades Combust Whiskey in the crease.

I think out of all the Naked palette so far and that I own this one is my favourite. I know thats a bold statement to make but I just love this palette and the shadows blend beautifully and there isn't much of a fall out either which is great! I now just need to get the first Naked Palette then my collection with be complete!

Hope you have enjoyed todays post! Let me know what your favourite Naked palette is.







No comments :

Post a Comment