Saturday 4 January 2014

December Favourites

I know I am a little late to post my december favourites, but lets just say I'm not the best person for updating my blog... but that is going to change in 2014 I am going to try and update my blog every other week maybe even more. So I'm going to get on with this now so here is my December favouites...


DECEMBER FAVOURITES

In december I tried out a few new beauty products, I also went through my make-up collections to see what products I had forgotten about so I am going to start with skin care and I have one product for this and it is the 'Dermalogica Clear Start, Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer' I have been using this moisturizer for a few months now and I am really starting to see a difference in my skin. I stopped using this for about a week and my skin was so much more oilier than it is when I use this, I have tried some other matte moisturizers in the past and they have broken me out, but this one doesnt so it is great. I also really like it aswell because it has an spf 15 in it, so when the sun starts to come out and it get a bit warmer my skin will also be protected.
 
Dermalogica Clear Start, Oil Clearing Matte Moisturizer

The next product is a mascara from 'Catrice Cosmetics' I had never heard of this brand until my friend sent me this mascara. But this mascara is amazing it gets to all of the lashes and stays on all day without flaking, which always a good thing with mascaras. I love how long it makes my eyelashes and it holds the curl really aswell it is just an all round good mascara.
Allround Mascara Waterproof - 010

I have saved the best product to last and this is by far my favourite product of the month, and this is the......... Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette. I love this palette so much the colours are so pretty, they are warm toned and have a rose gold look to them and they are soooooo pretty! The colours in this palette as so much more blenderable than the colours in the other two palettes so they are easier to work with. This is defentaily my favourite naked palette. I have also been loving the Primer Potion in Eden, this makes my eyeshadow last all day without any creases.

Uraban Decay Naked 3

Thanks for reading this blog post, hope you all had a good christmas and new year! Hopefully I will be updating next week so byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

love 
chloe oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment