Monday 13 January 2014

Fudge Urban Hair Products

I have recently been trying out some new hair products, and the products I have been turning to a lot lately are the Fudge Urban Iced Raspberry & Vanilla hair spray and the Fudge Urban Sea Salt spray.

 I am not noramlly a lover of hair spray because I hate the smell of them and I could never find one that didnt go sticky or hard, but this hair spray is amazing! One of the first things I noticed when trying this is that it smells so nice which is always a bonus, it holds the style of my hair really well without making my hair go really hard, the hair spray is just an all round good product which I will be re purchasing in the future!

Fudge Urban Hair Spray.
One thing I am a big fan of is Sea Salt sprays but I find it really hard to fine a good one becasue they can often leave your hair feeling dry. But not with the Fudge Urban one it adds the right amount of texture to your hair without look greasy or feeling dry or crunchy. The sea salt spray dosent leave my hair in loads of knots either which is good because some other sea salt spray i have tried have left my have with so many tangles! I would recommend this product if you like messy beach like hair with a mattee finish this product is really good for bulding up volume.
Fudge urban Sea Salt Spray




hope you enjoyed this little post today.
love chloe oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment