Saturday 10 October 2015

Smash box Shape Matters Palette | Review




So I recently got the Smashbox Shape Master Palette and I have got to say I think this is one of my favourite palettes that I own. I was lucky enough to get this when it was half price on an introductory offer at Boots. I couldn't pass up on the deal. 
The palette includes 2 brow powders and a brow wax, I tend to use the light brow powder as it matches my brows better. I love the combination of the wax and powder as it helps the powder to stay in place all day!

The palette also includes a contour, bronzer, highlighter and glow powders. I love the shades of the contour and bronzer as they match my skin tone so well as they are pretty light. The texture of all four of these powders are so buttery and smooth I love the way they apply to the skin and blend beautifully. I am involve with the powder which is labeled 'glow' the picture doesn't pick up how beautiful it is but its such a nice champagne coloured highlighter. 

The palette also has nine eyeshadows which are all so pretty. I love this palette because you can do so many different looks with it! The shadows are so pigmented and so easy to blend and when I used it I didn't really get much fall out either. A double ended brush also came in the palette and its so good for blending out eyeshadow.

Thanks for reading todays post! See you in my next one..

No comments :

Post a Comment