Thursday 29 October 2015

Homeware Wishlist | H&M



So I have recently moved house and want to change the decor in my room. I am planning on going on the colour scheme grey, pink and copper/gold. I have noticed that H&M has the nicest range called 'A Tough Of Blush' in at the moment and I want nearly everything from this range, so I thought I'd share some of my favourite products from the collection.

I really want to add a touch of colour to my bed my using decorative cushions. I love these three as they will add a bit more colour to the white or grey bedding I will be using. I love candles so I really want to get some lanterns to put some really tall candles in. I also love the glass candle dome it adds just a hint of gold and is so pretty! As I love candles I really want to get the candle on the bottom row as it also adds a hint of gold to my room!

I will make sure I do a room tour post once I've completely finish my room! Hope you enjoyed todays post!


No comments :

Post a Comment