Monday 2 November 2015

Autumn Fashion Favourites



I thought I'd share a few of my autumn fashion favourites. Autumn is one of my favourite seasons for fashion, I love big coats and checkered scarfs. So firstly I am going to talk about the lovely checkered scarf I got from New Look. I love added checkered scarfs to all black outfits as it adds a touch of colour to my outfit. I love wearing this scarf with a denim jacket or a long black jacket.

I have also been loving loafers this season. I got these ones from Topshop a few weeks ago and I have been loving them! (even though they kill my feet) They look so nice with a pair of high waisted jeans and a white shirt. Another pair of shoes I have been loving have been these black boots from Public Desire, now these are the comfiest pair of boots I have ever owned! I love how they add a little bit of heal and add a bit more than flats to the outfit. To tie up my outfit I have been loving my Kate Spade bag, I got this for my birthday in July and have been in love with it ever since! It's the Kate Spade Cedar Street Small Hayden and I added a cute pom pom from Topshop.

Hope you enjoyed today's post! Let me know what your fashion favourites are for autumn!


No comments :

Post a Comment