Sunday 30 August 2015

Monthly Makeup Favourites | August 2015




Hello again! Sorry for the lack of posts in the last week I was on holiday so I thought I'd take a little break from blogging so I could get back in the swing of things as soon as I got back. So I thought it's about time I shared my monthly makeup favourites with you all. I cannot believe that it is nearly September already which means back to college in a few days!:(

The Urban Decay Naked Smokey palette was released earlier this month and I have used it so much. Whether I am creating a day time or night time eye look. I feel like you can use the palette to create so many different types of smokey eye looks. Another palette I have been loving is this blush/bronze/highlight palette from Freedom I love this palette the colours are all amazing and so pigmented! I love using the light champagne colour to highlight!

I have also been loving Brave lipstick from Mac I have been reaching for it so much over this month. I think it might be one of my new favourite lipsticks. I also have been loving the Maybelline Fit Me powder its great for setting makeup and keeping that shine away but it also had a little bit more coverage as well.

What have your favourites been other the past month? Hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you next time!



No comments :

Post a Comment