Wednesday 27 May 2015

The Spring Edit | My Makeup Bag



In spring I have always loved to use lighter products, to achieve a effortless look. All the products that are in my makeup bag this spring allow me to do that and its also a look that you can achieve in about 5-10 minutes.



For my base I have kept things pretty light and simple. I like to use The Body Shop Insta Blur for my primer which helps my makeup stay on all day and smooths my skin out before putting foundation on. For foundation I love using the Rimmel London Match Perfection as it is a pretty light coverage but gives a lovely dewy finish to the skin which is what I am wanting this spring. Then to cover those dark circles and imperfections I have been using MAC Prolongwear Concealer, this concealer is very high coverage so I just use a little bit wear I need it. Then to set that all into place I just all the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot power.

 For highlight I have been using the Benefit Watts Up highlighter which is a champagne colour and it looks so pretty dusted on top of the cheeks. For blush I am still loving the Max Factor Creme Puff Blush in 05 Lovely Pink which is a shimmery pink shade which is lovely for spring.

Throughout the year I tend to keep my eye makeup pretty simple as I love the winged eyeliner look. Lately I have been using the Topshop Magic Liner and I have been loving it! Its so easy to use and is so pigmented and stays in place all day! For mascara I am still loving the Benefit Roller Lash, I love the curl it gives my lashes and it holds the curl so well! For my brows I am still loving the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade I just haven't found anything else as good as this!

Lastly for lips, of course as its spring I am going pink and glossy! I have been wearing the Kiko lipstick in 803 and the Maybelline Colour Elixir in the shade 705 Blush Essence both of these are lovely pink nudes which are my favourite for spring.

Hope you have enjoyed this post. Let me know what products you love for spring.



No comments :

Post a Comment