Saturday 8 August 2015

Lush Haul




I was so excited to see that my local Lush store is now stocking some of the Oxford Street products as I have been dying to get my hands on some of these products! I also noticed that Lush have revamped a few of their bubble bars so I also picked up the new version of 'Creamy Candy Bubble Bar' and the 'Rose Jam Bubbleroon' which are two of my all time favourite Lush products.

So the new products I picked up were the Comforter Shower Gel which I am so excited to use as I love the Comforter bubble bar, if you haven't smelt the Comforter bubble bar you need to! It smells just like Ribena and I love it! I also picked up a Frozen Bath Bomb which smells really refreshing I am terrible at describing scents so for full descriptions make sure you go on other to Lush's website! I also picked up the The Experimenter which I can't wait to use in my bath as it has so many amazing colours I can't wait to see what my bath looks like! The experimenter also has popping candy in it so that should be fun! The last bath bomb I got is the Intergalactic this also is such brightly coloured and I can't wait to see how my bath turns out!

Hope you enjoyed todays post! Let me know if you have tried any of the new Lush product and what are your favourite Lush products?


No comments :

Post a Comment