Sunday 2 August 2015

My Go To Nude Lipsticks



I thought I would share my go to nude lipsticks with you all as I am a lover of nude lipsticks especially those pinky nudes. Starting of with my favourite high end nude lipstick this is the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the shade 54 Boy, as this a Rouge Coco Shine the lipstick is very sheer but I love nudes that are sheer and glossy.

Moving onto drugstore lipsticks one of my all time favourite nude lipsticks is the Bourjois Paris Shine Edition lipstick in the shade 26 / Beige Démocrachic this lipstick is an amazing drugstore dupe for the Chanel Rouge Coco Shine that I mentioned the shades and finish of the lipstick is so similar they look nearly identical. My next favourite nude lipstick is from Milani and I know Milani is harder to find in the UK but I usually order Milani products from the website beautycrowd.com they have a really good selection of Milani products on their website. I am in love with the Milani lipstick in the shade 26 / Nude Crème this lipstick is more of a satin finish as it is a lot less glossy than the other two I have mentioned this is also more of a lighter pink nude than the other two.

Another one of my go to nude lipsticks is the Loréal Paris Collection Privee in the shade Julianne's Nude this lipstick is one of my all time favourite lipsticks and I always find myself going back to this lipstick. I love the formula of the lipstick and the shade is a lovely peachy pink nude I find that this lipstick looks really nice with a gold and brown smokey eye. My last go to nude lipstick is a new favourite of mine and it is the Kate Moss Lipstick in the shade 45, this is more of a darker nude than the others mentioned but this lipstick is a very close match to my natural lip colour so its one of those my lips but better lipsticks which I love on a simple makeup day. The lipstick is glossy but not too glossy it just leaves a nice sheen to the lips.

Hope you enjoyed todays post! Let me know what your favourite nude lipsticks are!



No comments :

Post a Comment