Thursday 10 September 2015

Updated | Everyday Makeup


I think it is finally time I update you all on the makeup I've been wearing daily. It hasn't changed to much but there are a few new and different things I have been reaching for more.

For my base I am still loving Benefit Porefessional I have recently started using this again but it has been a product I have loved for ages and I had forgotten how much I liked it! I am still loving the Maybelline Pure Fresh BB Cream which is really long lasting as it is for only skin so it is matte. I am loving using this as I am now back at college and this lasts all day long. To conceal I am using the Mac ProLong Wear concealer I just use this when the coverage from the BB cream isn't just enough. To set that all in place I am still loving the Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot powder, which I think might be my all time favourite powder. I really need to pick up another one of these as I have majorly hit pan.

To contour I have been using the Master Sculpt from Maybelline I have finally found a contour shade that isn't to orange for me yippee! For blush I have rediscovered my Benefit Rockateur Blush I haven't used this in ages but I have fallen back in love with this blush. For highlight I am either using the powder highlight that comes in the Master Sculpt which is a loving champagne shade with flecks of shimmer, or I am using the Benefit Watts Up Highlighter which is a creamy champagne highlighter. I love the cream highlighter when I am going for a more dewy look.

On my eyes I am still loving the whole winged eyeliner look so I just use my Topshop Magic Liner which stays in place all day and is super black! For mascara I have been using the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara which I am loving it stays in place theres no smudging or flaking it just stays put. It also holds a curl and makes my lashes look super long!

Lastly on my lips I have been loving Brave Lipstick from Mac which I forgot to put in the photo but I have been wearing it loads! I have also been loving a lip liner from Essence Cosmetics in the shade 07 / Cute Pink I love this shade as it is a darker pink that what I would usually go for but I have really been liking it lately!

Hope you all enjoyed this post! Make sure you let me know what some of the products you use daily are! See you in my next post!


No comments :

Post a Comment