Monday 28 September 2015

High End Beauty Wishlist


My High End Beauty Wishlist seems to keep getting longer and longer so I thought I would share my most wanted products with you all.

1. Benefit Gimme Brow 
The benefit gimme brow has been on my wish list for a few months now. I have seen so many people raving about this and it looks great for making your brows look fuller.

2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
I am in need of a new liquid eyeliner and this one sounds just what I am looking for it apparently stays all day without smudging! I have also heard loads of people rave about this so I really want to try it out!

3. Too Faced Love Flush Long-Lasting Blush
After seeing these all over my Instagram feed for the past few months, it has really made me want one of these blushers. They are so pretty and come in so many amazing shades!

4. Christian Louboutin Lipstick
Of course everyone wants a Christian Louboutin lipstick but I think this will be something that will be staying on my wish list for a pretty long time. All thought these lipsticks are beautiful and the colour range is amazing I don't think I can justify spending £60 on one lipstick.

5. Charlotte Tilbury The Fallen Angel Eyeshadow Palette
I am yet to try anything from Charlotte Tilbury's makeup range but I have had my eye on this palette for a while now and I know I really don't need any more eyeshadow palette but this one is so stunning!

6. Beauty Blender
I love beauty sponges and I have been loving my Real Techniques one so I think it's about time to try a Beauty Blender right? I have seen so many people go on about how good the Beauty Blender is and I really want to try it out!


Thanks for reading this post, let me know what is on you beauty wishlist! See you in my next post.



No comments :

Post a Comment