Monday 28 September 2015

Monthly Makeup Favourites | September 2015



This month I seem to have rediscovered loads of old favourites as I haven't really brought anything new this month. But I am going to start off talking about a new favourite of mine. I feel like I am the last blogger to try the Loreal Paris Infallible 24H Matte Foundation, I can now see why everyone was raving over this so much. For a drugstore foundation it has really good coverage and it actually stays matte. I have been using the an old favourite of mine which is the Rimmel London Stay Matte powder with it and these two products work great together! I do really want to try the primer that foes with the foundation as I love the foundation!

I have also rediscovered my love for my Chanel Powder blush in the shade Rose Initial, this is one of my favourite blushes I just hadn't used it in ages and started using it again a few weeks ago and I remembered how much I loved this blush! It's great for pale skin as it adds a touch of colour and a tiny bit of simmer.

Hope you all enjoyed today's post! What have you been loving this month? Let me know!


No comments :

Post a Comment