Friday 5 June 2015

Drugstore Favourites | Collab With Life of Liv




I am finally sharing some of my favourite drugstore products with you. This is a collab with the lovely Liv from http://lifeeoflivv.blogspot.co.uk in her post she is sharing some of her favourite high end products so make sure you check out Liv's post as well!

I am going to start off by mentioning one of my favourite drugstore brands which is Soap and Glory they have so many amazing products and everyone is always raving about their products. I love the One Heck of a Blot powder which is a translucent mattifying powder. This powder is my holy grail it is literally the only powder I need, it makes everything stay in place all day! Also from Soap and Glory is the SuperCat eyeliner, I have used this eyeliner for months now and I am still loving it! It is so easy to use and so pigmented and stays in place all day and doesn't smudge all over the place like a lot of eyeliners tend to do.

I can't do a drugstore favourites post without mentioning the Barry M Flawless Chisel Cheeks Contour Kit, I have done a whole post raving about how good this contour kit is so I won't blabber on about it too much but it is the perfect contour kit if you are just starting out with makeup or are on a budget. It is so pigmented and blends beautifully! Everything you want in a contour kit right?

I also have to mention the Maybelline Colour Tattoos everyone seems to love this and I do too! These are such an affordable cream eye shadow which are insanely pigmented and so easy to blend and use. They come in loads of different colours as well so there is one for every look.

Lastly I need to mention my favourite lip product from the drugstore. I have always loved the Bourjois Colour Boost chubby sticks. They are so moisturising and have an amazing range of colours! My favourite shade has got to be '07 Proudly Naked' it is the perfect everyday pinky nude.

Make sure you remember to check out Liv's high end beauty favourites which will be up over on her blog! http://lifeeoflivv.blogspot.co.uk 



No comments :

Post a Comment