Friday 3 April 2015

Adding a Touch of Colour




I know adding colour to your make-up can seem scary sometimes but I think by adding a touch pink it can brighten the whole look up, as we are coming into spring I love adding a little more colour to my make-up.

Eyes
When doing my eye make-up I don't tend to go too crazy on the pink side of things but I do like the use the Maybelline Color Tattoo in 65 - Pink Gold. The colour tattoos are great for using as a base or on their own, they are also really quick and easy to use as you can apply with your fingers and also blend it out with your fingers. When wearing the colour tattoo I like to add a matte brown shade to the crease of my eye just to add some definition.

Cheeks
Adding a hint of pink blush can really brighten up your whole look without going over board on the pink. To add that hint of pink to my cheeks I have been using the Essence Blush-Up in the shade 20 - Pinky Flow. I love wearing this blush as you can use the lighter or darker pink or just swirl them together, this blush also has a little bit of simmer in it so you get a nice glow to your cheeks. The second blush I love to reach for when looking for something pink is Posie Tint from Benefit, I love using this as it adds a lovely pink tint to the cheeks and also makes the skin look really dewy.

Lips
I have been loving pink lips lately to brighten up my look. I haven't been going for a 'Barbie' pink I've been going for a softer pink, I think this looks so much better than that bubble gum pink colour. I have been using the NYX lipliner in the shade 839 - Dolly Pink paired with a lipstick from Mac in the shade Snob these go together so nicely.
When I'm wanting more of a gloss I have been reaching for my Tanya Burr Lipgloss in the shade Picnic In The Park, I love how glossy this is and these lip glosses smell amazing! The lipgloss I have found myself reaching for the most is from Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque in the shade 02 - Rosé on the rocks I think these are a new release from Bourjois. It is the perfect pinky colour to brighten your look up it adds that lovely glow to lips and also is really hydrating!










No comments :

Post a Comment