Sunday 10 November 2013

Autumn Favourites

So I have put together some of my favourite products I have been using this autumn and some fashion bits and pieces as well. All of these products are things I have been using over the past month and I will probably continue to use for the rest of autumn and going onto Christmas.
*Just want to say a thank-you to my lovely friend Katharina for letting me use her photo*
One of my accessories favourites this autumn has been this tartan scarf from accessorize.The scarf was £19 but I then used my student discount so it then went down to £17. It is so warm and I have been wearing it loads lately. I have been wearing my tartan scarf with my demin jacket or my black boyfriend jacket and it is defiantly one of my favourite things to wear the the moment. There are two pairs of boots I have been loving this autumn and they are both from topshop one of the pair of boots I got from topshop last year and they were £72 but I think they have done a cheaper pair this year for £45 which is a much more reasonable price. The other pair of boots are these lovely cut out boots, with a gold buckle these were £45. Booth of these boots look so so cute with a skirt and tights or shorts and tights. They also look really cute with rolled up jeans or just with jeans tucked into the boots.

The next few products that I have been loving are Collection's Lipstick from the little mix range. I have the Perrie and it is a lovely purple and I have been loving purple lipsticks at the moment but this is defiantly my favourite. The lipstick was only £2.99 which is such a good price for a really good lipstick I find the lipstick to be really moisturising and hydrating for my lips it is just an all round amazing lipstick and I will probably end up re purchasing it.

The next product I have been loving through autumn is this revlon lipgloss in 'Berry Allure' this lipgloss goes amazingly with the collection lipstick. I have been paring these two together and they look so lovely. The next product I have been loving is This MAC eyeshadow in cranberry, this looks lovely all over the lid or with a light brown and then cranberry in the crease to make it a cranberry smokey eye.

Thank you for reading my autumn favourites! I will updating again later this week. Hope you enjoyed this blog post!

love chloe oxoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment