Sunday 1 February 2015

Recent Buys and New Found Loves




You know when you go into boots just to get toothpaste and you end up walking out with a few new makeup products? Well I feel like this happens every time I go into boots!

I recently picked up the Maybelline New York, Instant Anti-Age Concealer. I have heard everyone going on about this concealer for months and feel like I'm the only person who hasn't tried it and I've got to say I love this concealer! It cancels out my dark circles and brightens them. I wasn't sure if I would like the sponge appreciated but it work really well and applies the product evenly and then I use my fingers to pat in the rest of the product. 

The next three items I picked up were from Bourjois Paris, there is a bit of a theme of colour with the three items I got and yes as you can see it is a pink/nude theme as always. I picked up a Color Boost in the shade 07 Proudly Naked I love these chubby sticks as they are really long wearing and also really glossy and moisturising. I also picked up one of their Shine Editions Lipsticks in the shade 26 Beige Démocrachic which is an amazing dupe for the Chanel Coco Shine in the shade 57! The last Bourjois product I picked up was a powder blush in the shade 74 Rose Ambré, I have wanted to try a Bourjois blusher for ages but have always forgotten to pick on up and now I finally have one I wish I got one sooner, its really pigmented and lasts really well. 


love chloe oxo

No comments :

Post a Comment