Thursday 5 February 2015

Monthly Make-Up Round Up



This is a post on the make-up products I've been loving through the month of January. In January I tried out a few new things so I thought I'd share my favourite products.

I have recently finally mastered wing eyeliner and this lead me to purchase this eyeliner, I have heard so many good things about this eyeliner and I have got to say it have lived up to it's expectations. It lasts all day and doesn't smudge (which I find most eyeliners do). It is affordable as well as it is only £6.00. I have been using this every day and will probably repurchase it when it runs out!

Nars Virtual Domination Palette
I think I used this palette nearly everyday in January how can I not? It's just so pretty! I have mostly been using the Laguna bronzer, Deep Throat blush and Miss Liberty highlighter. They have all made there way into my daily make-up routine. I am so glad I purchased this palette as all the shades are so wearable. 

I got the Dipbrow Pomade in the beginning of January and at first I did have to watch a few tutorials to work out how to get the best result as I didn't want to look like I had drawn slugs on my face... Once I hang of this product I instantly fell in love with it and realised why everyone was raving about it! I have the shade "Blonde" and it is the perfect shade for me, it also stays on all day and doesn't budge. 

I have been using my Luxe Highlight Brush from Zoeva along side the Miss Liberty highlight from the Nars palette as it picks up enough product for that highlighted looks and doesn't end up making me look like a disco ball. This brush is really soft and I love using it! I really want to try more brushes from Zoeva.

I love a good nude lipstick so I have been loving this Chanel Rouge Coco Shine in the Boy, it is the perfect glossy nude for everyday wear. I have found myself reaching for this lipstick nearly everyday I think it is becoming my new favourite nude.

Thats it for this post! Let me know what makeup you have been loving this month, I would love to know!

love chloe oxo






No comments :

Post a Comment